When it comes to African safaris luxury guided tours Kenya offers one of the best experiences you can get. There are a lot of safari tours in the country which will take you to breathtaking scenes and animals. You can even see the stars on a clear night sky far better than you would in a polluted city sky. Although people often travel alone to experience Africa, it is still better to book luxury guided safari tours. Here are the benefits of booking luxury guided tours especially in Kenya.
1. See the “big five” – The big five animals originated from hunters based on the hunting difficulty on the early decades. These are the lion, leopard, elephant, rhinoceros and Cape buffalo. Although they are still referred as such today, they become the must-see attraction for tourists instead of hunting trophies. Luxury safari guided tours see to it that you get to see all of these animals. These are the primary attraction yet you can still see various animals in the safari aside from them.
2. Choose mode of transportation – You have the benefit to choose which transportation vehicle you want to ride during the tour. You have three primary options which are roving jeep, rugged rafts and hot-air balloons. Roving jeep is ideal for the while safari plains. Rugged rafts are for you to experience the majestic rivers in Africa. As for the hot-air balloon, you get to enjoy the entire tour as you gain access to areas even jeeps cannot go to without risking your life.
3. Experience tribal culture – There are several tribes in Kenya. In particular, the nomadic Masai tribe is very popular among tourists. They are very welcoming and accommodating. You can see them at their daily lives. Aside from that, you get to experience their tribal culture including herding animals and many more.
4. Enjoy tribal festivals – During the night, you will be treated in a wonderful tribal festivities which include food and dance. Taste the delicacies and immerse yourself to the tribal music and dance until you drop.
5. Guarantee safe and amazing experience – Depending on the season you visit Kenya, you will have various fun activities to do and sites to visit thus creating an unforgettable and amazing experience. And most of all, you get to enjoy all of these safely.
Do not visit Kenya on your own. For a maximum fun experience, book yourself to a luxury guided safari tour. For more information, click on this link.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly